Extract UK Ltd specialise in Cavity Wall Insulation Removal across England and Wales for those properties that are suffering from insulation problems, such as mould and/or damp walls.
We offer a cost effective way to remove/extract faulty cavity wall insulation using the latest insulation machine. Extract UK Ltd remove retro fitted cavity wall insulation (see below)
- Expanded polystyrene
- Loose and/or bonded Urea Formaldehyde Insulation
- Rockwool Mineral Fibre
- Whitewool Glass Mineral Fibre
As we only specialise in removing the insulation and not installing it, we offer a solely independent view on cavity wall insulation as this is our main focus. We are unlike other companies that are trying to re-insulate your property under free grant schemes, although we can put you in touch with reputable companies for the replacement of cavity wall insulation should you require this. However, depending on the problems you may have suffered in the first instance, we may advise against it.
Cavity Wall Insulation Problems:
Voids in the cavity;
- Insulation not blown in the cavity at the right density.
- Machine shut off to early.
- Incorrect drill pattern used.
- Water penetration from wind driven rain
- Mortar or render in a poor state of repair
- Water tracking across rubble / debris, and also snot on wall ties
- Insulation slumped; due to absorbing water
- Flood damage
- Urea formaldehyde foam shrinkage; degrades over many years
- Fibre slumps over a long period of time
Wrongly installed (the buyer won’t be able to obtain a mortgage)
- Steel framed
- Timber framed
Would you like to know how Extract UK Ltd remove Cavity Wall Insulation? Yes
Would you like to know why you should use Extract UK Ltd? Yes